Women’s Beginner Weightlifting Program
If you’re a woman looking to streamline your time spent in the gym for maximum results – or even if you’re completely new to the gym and the weight-lifting scene – this program can take you from uncertain or even “clueless beginner” to knowing more about exercise programming than most of the personal trainers in the gym. If you stick to the program, it will get you better results than those trainers would give you, as well.
It’s focused on building balanced strength throughout your body, with a little extra focus on building your glutes, quads, back, and core work.
Here’s what you’ll get in this program:
● Download-able pdf file of the program to whatever device you choose.
● The pdf file can be printed, allowing you to keep track of where you are in
the program and your progress in terms of weight used for each lift.
● 60 pages of college level education on fitness, good form, exercise
programming, and expected results.
● 2 months of easy to follow, progressing, organized weight-lifting workouts,
5 days per week.
● 2 months of progressing conditioning workouts that follow each day’s lift.
● Video links for EVERY single lift of Christopher explaining and performing
the lift; each video is between 30 seconds to 2 minutes, so you won’t be s
spending too much time staring at the screen.
● Barbell lifts.
● Dumbbell lifts.
● Kettlebell lifts.
● Pulley work.
● Resistance band work.
● Equal focus on all major muscle groups, to maintain balance throughout your
● Basic nutrition guidance.
Note that this program does require the use of a gym, as you’ll be using barbells, dumbbells,kettlebells (all the bells), cables/pulleys, and resistance bands. If you have a gym setup in your home or a community gym or rec center, those work, as well.
This is the next best thing to working with Christopher one on one, and it costs less than a single personal training session! Train smarter, don’t waste your time in the gym. Take the guesswork out of your workouts!